-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

titillated


Love/hate relationships are like an addiction that one cherishes quietly in the dark.


A person learns the true depths of their being in relationships like this. A really good love/hate relationship might come along once in a lifetime to one in ten thousand people.


I'm excited in a way I shouldn't be. I see an opportunity in future to rise above it all, sharply enhancing the tantalizing pull back into the dark. It will be everything I can do to stay focused on why I'm back.


"He gets off on it." Yeah, that... It's intoxicating.


If we can play the game right this time, it's going to be a really good year.


Feels like love.


But how would I know after the casualties I've left in my own wake.


It's all about the dance.

I'm excited. This clicks out to gigantic if you want a wallpaper, came from a cool review post.