-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, July 12, 2015

the Monday after SDCC

Ok, whiners...


We all know something sux like a suck monster.


But that doesn't mean we can't put on our evil villain smiles. This one just cracks me up no matter how bad my mood is, I can't help laughing. The original is huge, I saved it as a wallpaper.


Own your Monday, guys.


And in case that doesn't work, click these for sarcasm memes.



And now for your irritating Monday morning music. If you must kill, kill joyfully. You're just lucky I didn't find this in a SpongeBob motif.