-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, July 30, 2015

#blogwhore


Stop, don't click that cup! Ok, you can click it, but I can't guarantee it's not some kind of weird eye trap keeping you mesmerized while it turns tricks with your device. I'm serious, that's exactly where the cup clicks to.


Well, I found out what the deal is. I was right, zipping right back into the hyperthyroid nethersphere at a point-two-one. I've been down to point-oh-one before, biggest thing I have to watch out for is arrhythmias. See my little dot going below the line there.


I really did go there earlier today. I stooped. I promised myself I'd never again play that game, and I spilled. I'm proud of myself for not caving all the way and making a pan of brownies, though. And sobbing her name into brownie batter. I'm just... sigh Tomorrow is another day.