-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, April 4, 2016

crabby indices & mashups galore

Fell asleep watching The Talking Dead and woke up cold and coughing. Coffee isn't easing the crabbiness much, maybe 1%. This should be called the crabby index. Click it to go find out your own crabby index.



In lieu of writing anything else unless something pops into my head, I'll just put a string of videos here. Wait, first I must warn you that this guy in France has his own line of Sims character "Sherly" Sherlocked merch, it's really cute. Here is "coffee relaxation".



If you're in the mood to listen to him talk in French, here you go. I mean, Monday is already confusing anyway, right?



I imagine watching gaming vids would be the fastest way to pic up another language.



I'm not doing minecraft myself to rank or level up. And right now I'm just getting through the rest of whatever this is. Still no word back on the throat culture.

You need this today.



Oh good lord, I've migrated to musicals. This is my 5th one. I may as well give it up, today is shot. This is for all my friends and lurkers out there who loathe Mondays.