-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, June 9, 2016

something dumb to do

Please note- My automated personal luck of Hyrule pronouncement happened seconds before I died.
"May cause weird dreams." No, it's causing fantastic dreams, but the problem is waking up every other minute and that's how I know. I'm sure it's more a combo of pain level and another med withdrawal than anything, but I'm fond of side effects lists. I'd make them more fun to read.

Day 2 of skipping half of one of my BP med doses. So far so good.

Full blown fibro flare confirmed yesterday in physical therapy, and we're talking skull to tailbone and quite the number of referred pain issues. Not even going to bring up the charley horses, but yes, I'm all over the warmed up stretches. I've also already dropped a pound since I saw my doctor Tuesday, yay!

So I'm hungry, in pain, and in a really great mood for some reason this morning. I hope it lasts, because the last few days have been pretty glum and a couple of people nearly got phone calls, but I think I'm good now.

Let's see what youtube is suggesting today. Wo, ok, I just saved you guys from at least a dozen pretty off the wall mood swings in several fandoms and genres. Gonna settle for this one today. Easy on the feels, and my head is saying thank you.