-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Pinky slip


Here comes free association random day because I have a headache and actually can't face the thought of minecraft right now while I wait for my coffee. +_+

Pinky Cave exists in this parallel dimension. "WFFD on Pinky's Cave Incident" WICHITA FALLS, TX - Four juveniles took a wild ride through a drainage system in Wichita Falls Tuesday."We were called for a water rescue. It was in the area of Avenue L and Monroe and they actually gave the location of Pinky's Cave which we know very well where it's at," Wichita Falls Fire Department Chief Jon Reese said.Those kids took a nearly three mile ride from Pinky's Cave off Kell Blvd. and Monroe to the Martin Plaza Park, but they were all okay.

As does Pinky's Restaurant. "Pinky's restaurant gets visit from Food Network host, NASCAR driver" CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - A local restaurant could be getting some national exposure after it was spotted getting a visit from two very well known people. Guy Fieri, host of Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, was seen outside of Pinky's in west Charlotte Tuesday afternoon. The host was there with camera crews and a large production truck for the show. Fieri was seen filming the shot of himself pulling into the restaurant and walking inside.

Ah, you can see all my favs on Twistar. I guess this is the way to stalk twitter without having a twitter account or something. I clicked the popular button. Must mean popular among my following populace. I can see why some of them are popular, probably why I have them on mute.

Ok, no pinky in this title, but one was cut off. Yes, this came up in a personal search. I blame the chicken. I'm also wondering why there are so many outcries and outrages in the world while outrageous boofs in foster care assessment and follow up go virtually unnoticed. See, this is how we get Voldemort. "Man accused of chaining boy to porch with dead chicken pleads guilty" UNION COUNTY, NC (WBTV) - A man accused of chaining a child to a porch with a dead chicken around his neck accepted a plea deal on Wednesday. Dorian Harper, 58, is accused of shackling his 11-year-old foster child by his ankle to a porch as punishment in 2013. He was sentenced to serve between 6 and 10 years for child abuse and maiming. Harper's guilty plea was for six felonies and one misdemeanor, but the deal only gave him time in prison for three felonies. Monday, Harper rejected a plea deal from prosecutors, saying he wanted the trial to go on.

Ah, here's my coffee. Just in time.

Yes, I had very briefly mentioned on twitter that my tweets are slipping. I went from 1,430 to 1.030 in the last 6 months, lololol. Along with other wildly skewed misrepresentation and a nearly worthless statcounter since Chrome took over, I'm feeling a slight dissonance in the Force, and I'm struggling to care. Where is my obsessive obsession? Where is my passion? Where is my meme-ingful diatribe?

Things left unsaid really bother me. The real real things that I mentioned yesterday. My past affects my presence like a wild PTSD roller coaster, how does one just move on? I used to feel so stuck, now I'm in a new place, seeing a distant horizon up close for the first time, an imminent future very different from the past. Maybe I was never chained by my ankle to a post with a dead chicken around my neck and a finger cut off like one kid in this world, but metaphorically, that is the very picture of how I've felt inside most of my life. I hope that kid was genuinely rescued. So many of us aren't.


Moving on. I have a weekend to share this headache with. I bet it can't wait.