-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Day 25- last of 2016 30 day challenge

Is it over yet?


I'm kidding, lol. Well...

This was the only picture I got yesterday. Papa is zoned out watching the Vikes. He had already canceled Red Zone.


But I did get this video, huzzah!


Unless it gets rescheduled again, Bunny gets her tonsils out in a few days. Merry Christmas!

Coffee isn't doing a thing for me this morning. I should take advantage of the quiet and hit the couch until @bonenado gets up and finds out I totally dropped the ball getting him anything. For realz. Well, he's still got some pie left, that counts for something, right? Yes, I feel guilty. The one year I finally get Christmas all done early and it's not all scrambled up in my head, I forget my favorite guy in the whole world, and he gives me the moon.

🎄🎅 He doesn't know I have a package of coconut, though... His fave pie is coconut cream.

I have no idea what this guy is saying, but I hope it's really about pie, lol.