-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, October 20, 2014

deep in the pink

I'd love to get through a Monday morning without a hangover. I don't even drink.


Ok, was looking for something else and just found awesome. Click for neato.


Yeah, that kinda screeched around a corner in your brain, didn't it? Veering wildly through free association on an early Monday morning.

Now see, this is what I'm talking about when I bring up monetizing and how I'll never do this to my readers. Awesome pic, but the page it came from is like navigating through a militarized zone. That makes me a cranky Pinky.


So when we get the brain chips, I can just see the litigations and class actions sprouting up over pop ups and blinky ads going off in our brains through everything we're trying to do (which is why we'll need driving programs and software updates in our sleep).

Pink hot chocolate is a real thing. I discovered this just recently. I think I need to get with the program.


I've gotta drive to the dentist all over again. At least I've got the week right this time. Better get my brain on.