-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2016

forever

Ok, I played. I've been intending to get this started since before Christmas for the #Lexxversary, and since I was starting with an all new template, I decided to readjust Jawn's settings, and I'm finding that 150% in landscape on a screen this size (using Windows 10) is perfect. I can see my blogs now, yay! You can click but there's nothing there yet.



I might still increase the font size a little, hang on. Ok, it's at 24 now. I'm all about easing eye strain. For me, not you guys. I'm the one with the nerve probs. However, no one has really complained, so I'm assuming you're good with what I'm doing, too.

Bunny might be here any second now, and then it's pretty much 9 hours of high speed racket, so that's it for now. Hope you guys have a great weekend.