-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2016

hello goodbye


This is why I don't write anything Lexx for other sites. This is a link from an update email after I created a minecraft profile on MoCreatures wiki, which I had to do to be able to chat with admin about a glitch in the MoCreatures matrix. Wikia Community Central- How to Deal With a Bad Bureaucrat I've been offered several times to move my entire fan blog over to other hosts, and I just can't see putting the content I work hard over and pay for on someone else's turf ownership, you know?

Sorry, was checking emails first thing, that was on top. My sister also alerted me to other me totally rebranding. She's trying so hard. Here I am cutting back down on twitter and she's still having such a hard time getting more followers. And she's jumped from mommy blogger/ toddler store to youtuber/ beauty consultant. Anyway, she's the real deal, here is her about.me, go check her out. Aaaand I see she still hasn't updated her twitter info at about.me. Bless her heart. Points for working so hard, though.

Meanwhile, I learned how to craft a clipper and I'm really big on shearing sheep now, getting lots of wool. Kai is learning how to breed different colored sheep and getting interesting crosses, lately a light blue. I switched back to the original realm for awhile where the really cool stuff is going on to work on fortifying a bridge to a cave entrance with this cool unjumpable stone fence lining the sides of the ramping on and off and wound up running through a field chasing rabbits (I am getting really good with my bow) because I desperately needed food, it got dark and next thing you know I'm plowing through several little groups of skeletons, creepers, and zombies all standing around talking like bored coworkers, and dang if I didn't outrun at least 8 of them all at once, zigzagging up and down little rises and in and out of ditches like a rabbit myself. And then, of course, I ran into a creeper and we blew up, lost ALL my cool stuff, went back to look for it and never got any of it back because all the bored coworkers converged on the loot like it was Christmas. It's a really dangerous realm in a cool biome, really love it there.

Anyway, here's the bridge. You can make cobblestone walls that nothing can jump over to line the rampways where the bridge touches land, plus the walls (and steps will do this too) create water flow that diverts anything in the water away from getting onto the bridge. My only fear now is arrows whizzing in from skeletons peeking over. I've not yet had a monster successfully make it to the narrow entrance threshold and simply step in.


Yeah, you can tell I've retailed. I love organizing chests and I'm big on signage, lol. I'm apparently not alone, saw one person in multiplayer bragging about having 120 chests stocked up. I'm still under 10 on any given world, so I guess we'll know when I go down that rabbit hole if my chests start multiplying.


This was our big week in my family.
how sweet to be an idiot
this planet earth turns slowly
rich with eem
wassappening

Learn more about cystic fibrosis.

This was her song. She was terrified to sleep the last year, so we spent many hours through the night playing games and talking. She's the reason I walk in the dark to reach out to so many people.


And another CF friend has been in and out of hospital with some big stuff this month. A long time ago on xanga another sweet young lady shared (privately with friends) her journey. I loved her strength and attitude, and learned so much from her. Her favorite poem was The Waking.

The Waking
By Theodore Roethka

I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.
I feel my fate in what I cannot fear.
I learn by going where I have to go.

We think by feeling. What is there to know?
I hear my being dance from ear to ear.
I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.

Of those so close beside me, which are you?
God bless the Ground! I shall walk softly there,
And learn by going where I have to go.

Light takes the Tree; but who can tell us how?
The lowly worm climbs up a winding stair;
I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.

Great Nature has another thing to do
To you and me; so take the lively air,
And, lovely, learn by going where to go.

This shaking keeps me steady. I should know.
What falls away is always. And is near.
I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.
I learn by going where I have to go.