-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, October 9, 2015

death by tray #Pinkyween

I have been waaaaay too serial lately, need to get back into fun stuffs.


Puttin some pinkytude on.


Time to get the Halloween tree up.


You know, I srsly did not know Halloween trees are a thing. This one is my favorite.


Not creepy at all....


I can barely tear myself away from Halloween trees, so many super awesome ones out there. Christmas trees are ruined for me now. Quick, what else can I look at? Ok, besides Halloween tablescaping, I got lost in there, too. Um O_O no... Don't stumble into pink Halloween baby shower. Just don't. Ok, lol, here you go, scary cat wallpapers. This one looks kinda like a weird ghost cat.


Wo, pink gothic wedding dresses. Peeled myself outa there 3 times. I think this chick's hair is perfect, she needs one of those pink goth gowns on. She's from a French page. You're welcome.


Nooo, this is bad...


Sorry, went way off the beaten path.


There's stuff out there for Jeff Vader, by the way, in case you didn't know.