Header snip originally from giphy, added onto to by other enthusiastic fans, and then I took it through memedad.
-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, October 9, 2015

death by tray #Pinkyween

I have been waaaaay too serial lately, need to get back into fun stuffs.


Puttin some pinkytude on.


Time to get the Halloween tree up.


You know, I srsly did not know Halloween trees are a thing. This one is my favorite.


Not creepy at all....


I can barely tear myself away from Halloween trees, so many super awesome ones out there. Christmas trees are ruined for me now. Quick, what else can I look at? Ok, besides Halloween tablescaping, I got lost in there, too. Um O_O no... Don't stumble into pink Halloween baby shower. Just don't. Ok, lol, here you go, scary cat wallpapers. This one looks kinda like a weird ghost cat.


Wo, pink gothic wedding dresses. Peeled myself outa there 3 times. I think this chick's hair is perfect, she needs one of those pink goth gowns on. She's from a French page. You're welcome.


Nooo, this is bad...


Sorry, went way off the beaten path.


There's stuff out there for Jeff Vader, by the way, in case you didn't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment