-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

eem, utils, various portals through untime and nonspace

I can't believe that page
is still up
This is a real thing- Total number of Websites


Once in awhile I hit burnout (don't laugh) and suddenly everything bores me silly. Yes, it's true, I actually stop keyboarding and stare at walls. If it gets really bad, I have a secret way to snap out of it. Ok, it's no secret that I stalk people occasionally, but I never really talk about this guy. He's impressively further along on the whole burnout path than I could ever hope to be.


I like visiting his old writing collection once in awhile. My fave is Where do you go when you die? I also trust him if the grid goes down. Massive Power Outage

Some of you are going "Thank goodness she's not expounding about her headache" and others are going "So what's the dirt from the appointment with the psychologist?"

We're at about an 8, and I was able to condense a thought into a verbalized, "Mom pushed me away from what was hurting her", aka the box she stayed trapped in. It's deep, when you know what the box is.

Then I dropped off an official letter from the state capitol with my tax guy and came straight home. I'd say I miss Gregory, but I don't.


~hours later~

Countdown to Turkey Day. Might have Bunny next Wednesday. Tomorrow is a 2-list day, then hopefully home all weekend, PT and last minute stuff Monday, then home the rest of the week. Soooo looking forward to that.

I'm about to admit something. I am weeks behind on Doctor Who. WEEKS. Maybe even MONTHS by now.


I've been a little distracted.


But believe me, it's killing me, I think about Missy a LOT.


I need to stop this and go to bed, my utils are crashing, and I have a big day with a therapist tomorrow.