-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, September 19, 2015

a perfect storm

This is double headache week.


It's been rougher than usual.


Even with round the clock double antihistamines, PT, and a rare pain control med schedule last couple of weeks, there's no stopping super fibro flare slamming up my neck into my head from sitting in a dentist chair for a quick 6 month checkup. I've done my best not to kill people this week. I know some of you will never understand. That's ok. I hope you never reach a point where you can possibly understand this. Go. Be free. Frolic through the fields of ether, drink your little minds into oblivion, while I ride into the dark and Think.