-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, September 4, 2015

Sherbo Smauglock Bagginbatch

Puzzle of the summer- why a guy on twitter who #FFs me every week doesn't follow me himself. I'm going to keep ignoring him. He's camped behind enemy lines in NYC. Well, I'm camped on the edge of Mirkwood, and no one over there in NYC has a clue the spiders I deal with at my own front door. I'm way closer to Mordor than he is, I think he needs to calm down a little.


In case your Friday was stupid, here, just click and go lose yourself.


Besides, all of us'ns around these parts know the preps being made for fall back when the real defcon goes off. You can take this with whatever grain of salt you want.

Shadow Government Bunkers: Security Heightened at Underground Storage Facilities

Srsly, this is in all the stores now.


Because the world needs pink salt.


Even though needle day went well intellectually, you can probably tell I'm still feeling a little miffy, and since we have a big Bunny day tomorrow, I think it best I stay off the webs tonight.

Brace yourselves.