-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

#PinkyCamel pinking up your hump day

My first thought when I woke up again was a surprisingly nonsarcastic yay, I made it to hump day. Gotta get Pinky Camel going. Some day when I'm rich I'm going to randomly buy things I run into on the internet. Like this tea towel.


Need these sox, right?


Totally need these boots.



I can see doing an entire house in pink camel.


Somebody's way ahead of me. Click for 20+ different camel styles.


I'd probably use this for a votive candle. Click for way more cute and super cool shot glasses.


Pink camel Halloween, guys. U be trippin.


Awwww, Halloween dog stylin, click for more.


One more. How about some munchies?


And in case you need a t-shirt after all that.


My long week is still pretty long, so better get on that coffee.


And a little cartoon to send us off.