-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, September 13, 2015

moves like Peyton effing Manning

Hour of stretching, warm up, and workout so I can bend- check


Kaspersky accidental double account disentanglement drop off and auto renew- check


#SnarkFF lineup set against @PinkHairFloosie- check


Fed @bonenado BIG BREAKFAST in between his zipping around in high speed because his fantasy baseball team (baseball has been on the TV for 2 hours already this morning), 4 fantasy football teams, two survivor pools, a national pick the winning team for a vacation to Hawaii lotto, and still needing to activate RedZone (omg & get a free week!), and crunch time because we don't know if Bunny is coming over- check

 photo fbsmiley.jpg

I love autumn. Every weekend is like a party/holiday. This clicks out to a nice wallpaper/theme site.


Last night was a riot. The movie is totally worth going back to just to watch the closed captioning, which is so way off that between the gang snarking in chat and the crazy weird translation gaffes, I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. I've got this set as my wallpaper now. Click for full size.


I'm not going to be able to be a sitting down person at all today, so this is it, if you don't see me on the twitters or elsewhere, I just gotta keep moving.