-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, December 5, 2015

waiting for Scott to get home last night

Waiting for Scott to get home last night.

Was hoping to find a Walking Dead vid set to Jingle Bell Rock and wound up wandering through the most random chaos ever. I. Love. Fans.


That little motorcycle is so cute!


Shippers worldwide are agonizing over this, and here it is a casual convo.


Would anyone ever have dreamed looking filthy and sporting a Moses beard would make this man one of the hottest guys on the planet?


K, I needed this one.



But alas, no one has yet made a TWD style Jingle Bell Rock. And could someone please set Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas music to fractal zooms?



Today.

I truly appreciate other serious bloggers supporting me supporting Lexx, you know? Paula is a super stats nerd, like me, and I've got her blog pinned on pinterest. One of my fave write ups she's done is Why Stories Matter: My Introduction to NerdCon. She's very thorough and down to earth and easy on the eyeballs.


Accidentally synced with the world by mailing cookies out to my dad on #NationalCookieDay yesterday. From FB- "I modified the Peppernut recipe, and after they come off the pan you dip the fronts in powdered sugar to look like snow. Cream 2 eggs, 1 c butter, & 1 c sugar. Stir in 1/2 c white syrup & 1/2 c sorghum or molasses. Stir in 1 t cinnamon, 1/4 t cloves, 1/2 t nutmeg, 1/4 t allspice, & 1 T cardamom. Stir in 4 T (one bottle) anise oil & 1 t soda dissolved in 1/3 c water. Add 6 c flour, 2 cups at a time. Pile into cookie press, bake 350 to desired texture (soft or crunchy). Flavor ripens over time." Of course, nowadays I use gluten-free flours. I've discovered you really don't need xanthan gum in cookie doughs, so I cut the ratio to 3 parts plain King Arthur and 1 part Domata, and for this recipe it was still too sticky so I added another 3/4 cup of KA flour so it would go through the cookie press. Xanthan gum is horrible for doing just that, turning cookie dough into gum.


I think the Stormtroopers putting up the Christmas tree wins facebook. Click this snip to get there and then click through the sequence after you get there.


Ah, someone has set it to music, how cool.


I'm just going to leave this here. Have a great weekend, guys.