-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

till death do we part

Caught up on Agents of Shield last night with @bonenado. He watches it, I just pop in for the blue parts. Took 3 frickin seasons to get this far. I can't wrap my head around going that slow. Clicks out to full size if you want to download it for a wallpaper. If I had the money I'd have a whole bedroom wall done up like this.


I've added Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy to my marathon stack this week because it's a perfect New Year's Eve movie.



Yes. Mine. Her. Best Christmas ever.