-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2015

bluejacky


I told someone once a long time ago that the Lexx fandom was like being in a biker bar. What no one knew was I had one brother-in-law who was murdered by someone in a biker gang, and another brother-in-law who is special ops. And that's not even my own stuff. There's just tons of stuff I never talk about that no one knows about me or the people in my real life or the things I've really been through.

Bluejacky was the blog that held me together during the blackest years of my life while several things crashed all around me, over and over and over.

I like it rough.

Someone reminded me today I'm writing a book. Yes, and a Mantrid post and my kid is coming from Houston in a couple days, and Christmas... I haven't stopped. It's all coming.