-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, December 17, 2015

after finding out at 6:14 last night that Christmas is coming 4 days early to my house


Already caught in a loop and it's only 4:30.

Notice my coffee isn't beside me, why did I not bring it over here? Get up to find my cup, get distracted and do something else, come sit down. Notice my coffee isn't beside me, why did I not bring it over here?

I've done this 3 times already.

In the spirit of the Holiday Slide, here is a cool Minecraft Christmas roller coaster video.


And I keep thinking I've got 2 days till my kiddo gets here from Houston, and a tiny lone brain cell finally got through with "ahem, 3 days, today is Thursday". K, today is Thursday. I missed an appointment yesterday because I couldn't wrap my brain around it being Wednesday, pretty sure Thursday won't exist for me in about an hour and I'll think it's 2 days again. Which is fine if I get my house cleaned and still have a day to go.

I'm so used to hearing this song after Weird Al's "The Saga Begins" (as per my #StarWarsMarathon tweet) that it's IN MY HEAD, and this will be my jam all day now while I walk into walls and twirl around wondering where I am and what I meant to be doing next.



In case you're in your own holiday brain freeze, this chick has a bunch of roomba kitty vids. It helps. You're welcome.



And just because I desperately need a way to actually escape this post instead of putting more stuff in here...