-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, October 16, 2015

#Shezzaday 5

Time to play again.


Hang on, I need a power burst jam.




MOAR FUN WITH TABLES

One of these days I'll figure out how to insert descending table headers, but today is the alt colors thing. This has been my theme song this week.


I'm not even checking in 'compose' any more, I finally broke that habit. It really is a bad habit. I'll never forget when friendly wysiwyg editors were first intro'd on xanga, people had fits. It's just so much easier to self code and 'preview'. Hang on, my middle table cell isn't alting. That's what I was trying to do. Whoever wrote up this tutorial (that I keep going back to) is epic failing me again. Oh, no wonder, it was back in 2011, I'm sure the markup style changes since then is what's doing this crap to me. Hang on. Aaaaaaand that just kicked my first cell contents up into the top of my post. I'm going to leave it like it is so you guys can see what I'm talking about, if it actually posts the way I see it right now. You see that pink line just below "MOAR FUN WITH TABLES"? THAT is where I had my first vid that is now above the whole table. Ug. Anyway, so now we know that moving the tr class=alt thing fixes the problem and breaks part of my table.

I actually have an appointment at 7:15 so I can't really play very long. I sometimes wonder what's going on in a fan's life to inspire putting so much work into vids like this. It's nicely done, feels kinda sad and haunting.





I'm going to see if I can add another alt, hang on. No, wait. My brain just grabbed my collar and said, "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO THROW ANOTHER BATCH OF CONTENT UP TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE???" And I gulped like a timid little mouse and squeaked, "no".

But I am going way faster with the other parts of this now, I've only been doing this for about 20 minutes. Gonna throw another vid out and then get ready to run out the door. That's right, driving off at 6ish. I don't know what I was thinking settling for another PT eval before most people are even dressed for work. I must find a worthy vid for that. Here we go, annoying enough to get me moving, haha.