-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

you didn't know the burning depths of hell is PINK, did you?

I never came back yesterday, sorry about that, but I was with you guys in spirit.


Red is not the worst color. Take note- the evils of PINK.


My people suffer... 
 photo reallyhot.gif


This was yesterday. The Century Club will be shrinking a little through the week.


My kiddo says the heat index has been around ten degrees above the chart.


Click this chart for more info about heat and humidity.


Click this for heat safety tips.


Get off my sheet!