-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

what I'm to say


They say don't go grocery shopping when you're hungry. Don't go bar hopping right after you get paid. Don't count your eggs before they hatch.

Don't write when you're exhausted.


I write reams when I'm exhausted, and it's generally pretty good stuff, sometimes even get diamonds and gold. But when I come back later, the rewrite is ridiculous.

I've been doing thought experiments again, mind games on myself, teasing out the last dregs of honesty still hiding in the cracks. Stuff I never say to people in real life, or never write down. Stuff that actually matters. Stuff that's sad.


The hardest rewrite is the stuff that's sad.