-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

brain pointing, or FOCUS

Ok, mind blown at 4 this morning, moving on with my day. Batman is getting his tonsils out in about an hour, I start a new round of physical therapy in 3 hours. Finally signed a roofing contract last night, sounds like it's going to be wonderfully awesomely smooth and easy having this team after two decades of struggling with fixing botched home repairs. I'm not against anyone, but there's a reason people say never hire friends and family.

Time to get my brain in. FOCUS! Yeah, no, not like this... Little too focused there. Don't wanna stand in my shower staring like that.


I've never seen this version, but @bonenado has. He's seen ALL THE SHERLOCK HOLMES. I like this song.