-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, August 28, 2015

leveling up on suckage

my day in a nutshell
Actually caught myself thinking awhile ago how much I'd like some morphine today. Not the greatest sign from any angle, but seem to have cleared the ground up into hamburger on the rocks under a buffalo stampede part, so maybe an earlier impulse to throw all my tech off the deck and grow a beard and live on cicadas and wild honey was a bit hasty. Do you know how long it's been since I've actually longed for a morphine shot? I hate morphine. I know, I'm a weirdo. This is more my speed. Except I no can haz.

fondly cherishing memories of codeine love
Once I realized I was chem craving my way into a deeper pain hole, I switched to remembering my first tastes and smells of really expensive kona coffee and sipped it in my virtual reality palace, and whadayaknow, mind over matter. I actually started feeling better. The powers of the mind.... They say our brains are like pharmacies, manufacturing all the drugs we need. My brain manufactured kona coffee.


Super aspie went severely out of routine this week, leveled up the workouts, extra leaving the house in the highest ragweed pollen week of the whole month, injected MOAR ZYRTEC, and suddenly dried up into mummy mode. I think I dehydrated a little bit. Doesn't take much of that to get all the little cells cranky in there. Anyway, if you don't see me on the twitters or #latenightmovie tonight or this weekend, I'm in my head manufacturing the world's most expensive coffee.