-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero, this blog is PinkyGuerrero, ongoing continuation at blogs Pinky & Janika & Basically Clueless & PinkFeldspar, in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2015

brain swag

That's what I'm calling brain shred now. Brain swag.


I read what I've got so far of Zev vs. Xev to @bonenado, and holy cow, I love writing Lexx stuff. It's going to be long. And super deep. And awesome. I hope when I'm in a nursing home someday and I've lost my mind that all I talk about is Lexx and how I used to obsess over coding. This pic goes nowhere. That's really unusual. It had to come from somewhere. Google says it doesn't know.


Bunny is equal to three kids. It's not even 10 a.m. and I'm already in brain melt from the continual alert level I must maintain.


She's on a walk with grampa right now. All I have left are echoes ringing around my head.


If they ever make a movie about me, I hope they get Austin to play my character.


I'm losing the battle against going full spaz on the couch. I don't even need the TV. I'll just stare at the ceiling fan until they come back. All you people out there wishing you had a toke, I'm way past you just going into aspienado shutdown. I am nirvana. Totally spacing. I'd make a good ghost just watching people with no thoughts in my mind. I need a chip in my brain with this kind of stuff running in the background all the time.